Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Return

Hello Readers,

Reubin posted a few days ago and said that his post would be the last one. I have another vision for this Blog. I never intended for this blog to end when the trip did. In fact, I know God has called this trip to be a part of something bigger than it was. For this reason, I'm going to maintain it through the next year, so that you can see the things God is doing in the lives of these students, the students who may come on this trip in the future, as well as what God is doing through LCI.

I'd like to have each of the students write a short testimony about what God has done this week in them. I would also like to have Tim Gamwell write a short reflection.

There will also be a video of pictures up by next weekend, so please, don't stop reading. Please continue praying for the team and all the seeds which God has planted in their hearts. May we always follow Him.

Blessings,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment